SaucerSwap currently supports HashPack - a Chrome extension and browser-based crypto wallet built for dApps, DeFi, and NFTs.
You can create a free Hedera account in a few simple steps with HashPack.
- Next, you’ll need to Create a Main Password. This password is securely encrypted on your device and is never transmitted over the internet. If you’re using HashPack on multiple browsers or devices, you’ll need to create a new password and import your account on each browser or device.
- Select Create New Wallet.
- You will need to securely note down your 24-Word Seed Phrase (also known as a mnemonic phrase, or recovery phrase). A Seed Phrase is a special type of password which allows you to recover your account.
- Once you're ready, click Next.
- Enter the missing words from your phrase, this is to verify that you have noted it down correctly.
- Once you've verfied all the missing words, click Next.
- Enter a nickname for your HashPack wallet. This step is optional, but may help you keep track of what the account is for.
- Press Create Wallet.
- Save your account information, carefully note down your Account ID. You’ll use this to send, receive and pay with HBAR. You’ll also need your Account ID when importing or recovering your account.
- Press Reveal Recovery Keys, and Securely note down your Private Key. Like your 24-Word Seed Phrase, this is a special type of password which allows you to recover your account. Always keep your Private Keys safe and secure, and don't share them with anyone.
- Once you're ready, press Done and then Let's Go!