Comment on page
Last modified: October 10, 2023
You must be at least eighteen (18) years old and can enter into a binding contract with the Company and are not otherwise prohibited from using the Service under any applicable law. UNDER THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (coppa), IF WE RECEIVE INFORMATION DIRECTLY FROM A CHILD UNDER AGE THIRTEEN (13) WE WILL USE THAT INFORMATION ONLY TO RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THAT CHILD (OR THEIR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN) TO INFORM THE CHILD THAT THEY CANNOT USE THE SERVICE. WE WILL THEN DELETE ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CHILD.
- Email address, your name, phone number, mailing address, and any other personal information you provide to us when you communicate with us. Such personal information is used only for communication with you;
- IP address, MAC address, cookie identifiers, domain server;
- Transaction information and network information regarding transactions;
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us and any data related to usage, performance, site security, traffic patterns, location information, browser and device information;
- Surveys. If you decide to participate in a survey, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include personal information;
- Social Media Content. We may offer forums, blogs, or social media pages. Any content you provide on these avenues will be considered public and is NOT subject to ANY privacy protections; and
- Registration for Sweepstakes, Contests, and Promotions: Contact information you provide may be used to reach you about the sweepstakes, contest, and/or promotion and for other promotional, marketing, and business uses where permitted by law. In your jurisdiction we may be required to publicly share the information of winners.
We may collect certain information automatically or from others when you use the Service. We use this information to carry out the Service and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) this information to improve and enhance the Service. This information may include:
- Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers;
- Details about your browser, operating system or device;
- Location information;
- Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the Service, information about the links you click;
- Data regarding your use of the Service, including, but not limited to, the types of content you interact with and the frequency and duration of your activities, the pages or features of our Site to which a user browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, the frequency with which the Site is used by a user, search terms, the links on our Site that a user clicked on or used, and other statistics; and
- Information about you from a third-party login service, social networking site, and information about you that you have made publicly available via your privacy settings. Information collected through these services may include your name, user name, location, gender, birth date, email, profile picture, and any contacts stored in that service.
Third Party tools may be used to monitor and analyze the use of the Service:
We may use your Personal Information in several ways, including to:
A. Provide you with the Service and provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of the Service as well as provide you with services that you may request and to process and complete transactions.
B. Communicate with you about policy changes, promotions, events, and other news about products and services offered by us. We may also use your Personal Information to respond to any comments and questions you may have concerning the Service, provide customer service, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and furnish you with information concerning transactions.
C. Improve our Service. We may use your Personal Information to operate, maintain, and improve our Services.
D. Provide you with additional content such as customized materials about offers, products, analytics, marketing, and Service that may be of interest to you.
E. De-identified / Aggregated Information. We may use Personal Information and other data about you to generate de-identified / aggregated information. These may include, but not be limited to demographic information, location information, device information, or other analysis we may create.
F. Automatic Collection Technologies. We may use Technologies to automatically collect information through the Service. This includes:
- Technologies that allow you to access the Service;
- Technologies that are required to identify irregular site behavior and improve security;
- Technologies that track your use of the Service to improve user experience and functionality of the Service; and
- Technologies that allow for the delivery of relevant marketing content to you depending on your use of the Service.
G. Fraud prevention and Safety.
- Verifying your identity and preventing fraud;
- Preventing against illegal activity;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Enforcing our terms and policies; and
- Following our legal obligations and the law such as complying with law enforcement, national security requests, and legal process (such as a court order or subpoena).
We may disclose Personal Information to third parties in the following cases:
A. Merger, Sale, or other Asset Transfer. A merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of assets, or transition of Service to another provider, may cause your information to be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction, as permitted by law and/or contract.
B. Location. You acknowledge that all information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live. We endeavor to safeguard your information consistent with the requirements of applicable laws. If we transfer personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area, we will put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure that this transfer complies with the applicable laws and regulations.
C. Complying with Legal Obligations. We may share your Personal Information to comply with legal obligations and law enforcement as well as for national security requests, and legal process (such as a court order or subpoena).
D. Referrals. Our Service may also allow you to refer friends through our referral services. These referral services may allow you to share and forward content, information, and Personal Information, with a friend.
E. Third-party Websites. The Service may link to other websites or other services. We do not control, endorse, nor are we responsible for the privacy practices or content of such Third-party Websites. Your use of Third-party Websites is at your own risk.
Where you have consented to the processing of your Personal Information and you may withdraw that consent at any time and prevent further processing by contacting us as described above in the “Contact Information” section. Even if you opt out, we may still collect and use non-personal information regarding your activities on our Service and for other legal purposes as described above. Furthermore, you have the right to 1. confirm whether we are processing your Personal Information; 2. obtain access to or receive a copy of your Personal Information that you have provided to us in a commonly used format; 3. request correction of your Personal Information where it is inaccurate or incomplete; and 4. request deletion of your Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law.
A. Technologies. Technologies (including cookies) may be disabled or removed by tools available as part of most browsers. Generally, you must separately opt out, disable, or remove technologies on EACH browser and device.
- Comply with applicable law;
- Prevent fraud;
- Resolve disputes;
- Troubleshoot problems;
- Assist law enforcement;
- Enforce our Terms of Service;
- Provide our Service;
- Establish legal defenses; and
- Any other actions permitted by law.
We take steps to employ industry standard security measures designed to protect the security of all information (including Personal Information) submitted through the Service.
NO SYSTEM IS COMPLETELY SECURE. SECURITY OF INFORMATION TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE INTERNET CAN NEVER BE GUARANTEED AND WE DO NOT REPRESENT, ENSURE, OR WARRANT SUCH. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INTERRUPTION OR INTERCEPTION OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH THE INTERNET, CHANGES TO DATA, OR LOSS OF DATA. WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR UNINTENTIONAL DISCLOSURE.
Per the GDPR, you have rights regarding your Personal Information. In regards to your Personal Information, you may request to 1. Opt-out of marketing communications which you have previously consented to receive (but we may continue to send Service related and other non-marketing communications to you); 2. Give you access to your Personal Information; 3. Update, delete, restrict, and/or correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information; 4. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your Personal Information to you or your authorized agent; and 5. Object to our reliance on our legitimate business interests as the basis for processing your Personal Information that impacts your rights. To exercise any of these rights you may contact us per the “Contact Information” section, above. Applicable law may require us to decline your request. Should we decline your request and subject to legal restrictions, we will tell you the basis for declining your request.
This section provides additional details about the Personal Information we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
According to California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users of the Service may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
See the “What We Collect” section above for details about the Personal Information we collect from you. Personal Information is collected for the business and commercial purposes described in the “How We Use Your Personal Information” section above. Personal Information may be shared with third parties described in the “Sharing of Personal Information” section above. We do not sell (as such term is defined in the CCPA) Personal Information. Please refer to the “Cookies, Pixel Tags, Analytics Information, and Interest-Based Advertising technologies” sub-section, above, for information regarding the types of third-party cookies and Technologies, if any, that we use.
The CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of Personal Information we collect (including how we use and disclose this Personal Information), to delete their Personal Information, and allows you to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
California consumers may make a request pursuant to their rights under the CCPA by contacting us per the “Contact Information” section, above. You will need to verify your identity and the reason for your inquiry before any further action is taken. As such, valid government identification may be required. You may, and in order to, designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, must provide a valid power of attorney, the requester’s valid government issued identification, and the authorized agent’s valid government issued identification.