- Navigate to the Farm page.
- You will see a list of token pairs that are receiving a weighted percentage of emissions from the SaucerSwap farm contract.
- Your total value staked is located in the top left corner of the interface. You can filter for specific farms in the top right search bar. Clicking the button directly below this allows you to harvest - or transfer accrued rewards to your wallet - from all farms in which you have staked LP tokens.
Featured: a list of token pairs with farms.
Liquidity: the combined value of LP tokens staked in a farm.
Earnings: USD value of accrued tokens through yield farming (user-specific).
- Click on a farm to expand the interface.
- If you do not have the appropriate LP tokens, click Get Token A - Token B, otherwise click Stake.
- Next, enter the number of LP tokens you wish to stake in the pop-up window and click Stake once more.
- Above is a farm with staked LP tokens. Displayed, from top to bottom, are:
- Balance: the USD value and number of staked LP tokens
- Token A: number of A tokens representing 1/2 the total value of your staked LP tokens
- Token B: number of B tokens representing 1/2 the total value of your staked LP tokens
- Earned: the estimated number of tokens earned by yield farming that have yet to be harvested
- You can Stake, Harvest, or Unstake at any time. There is no lockup period for staking in farms.